Nationwide Franking Sense Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, for example for the purposes of ordering products or services from us on line or requesting a quote for our products or services via our web site, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Nationwide Franking Sense Limited may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically for the latest policy and you agree to be bound by the terms of the policy as published on this page. This policy is effective from 01/05/2015.
About Nationwide Franking Sense Ltd
Nationwide Franking Sense Ltd supplies business customers in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
We are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2683269.
Our postal address is at Nationwide House, Moss Bank Way, Bolton, BL1 8NP.
Types of data covered by this policy
Data relating to companies and other businesses who are our customers but which is not personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Personal data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Telephone, fax and e-mail addresses of individual or corporate subscribers for the purposes of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
We will process:
personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998,
subscriber data in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
How we obtain data about you
We can obtain data about you in the following ways:
- when you set up an internet account with our web site to shop on line;
- when you request a quotation for our goods and services via our web site;
- if you register an e-mail address with us to receive offers and newsletters from us;
- when you place orders on our web site;
- when you browse our site;
Information we collect
The type of information we collect might include:
Contact Information Including:
- (a) your organisation, company, partnership, sole trader or other business or organisational name;
- (b) your postal, invoicing, and delivery addresses;
- (c) your telephone, mobile, and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses, including details of individuals who are contacts for your business or organisation.
We generate and hold information specific to your orders, including a record of those orders, payments made, order tracking, fulfilment and delivery. When you purchase from our on line store, we use Sage Pay & PayPal to process all payments securely. We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order and no credit or debit card details are stored by or available to us.
Web Site Usage Information
We may record your usage of our web site, the products you browse, your purchase history. We may also collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data only about how people browse and use our site and does not identify you by name.
Customer service and relationship information
We record information relating to any communications and dealings we have with you, including enquires, complaints and credit checks.
How we store your personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line. This includes use of secure payment service providers and secure in-house servers.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not and cannot be totally secure and, on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is at your own risk.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you for the purposes of:
- Performing, administering and managing your orders
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- Improving our website.
- Providing information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Such information will only be provided where you have specifically consented to receive such information, either by ticking the consent box in our account registration form or checkout pages or by submitting your e-mail address for the purpose of receiving such updates. To opt-out of receiving promotional e-mails, un-tick the box in your online account details, or click the "Unsubscribe" link which is found on all our promotional emails.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, providing to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Disclosing your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or in the following circumstances:
If you apply for a 30-day credit account to purchase goods and services from our site on a 30-day account basis, we may undertake searches and enquiries and obtain whatever references or other information we consider necessary, including carrying out searches with credit reference agencies.
Payment Service Providers
In order to collect payment to complete your on line order, we may disclose your data to secure credit and debit card processing companies.
In order to deliver your goods, we may disclose your data to delivery companies.
We may use and disclose to third parties any information we hold about you and your payment record in the following circumstances:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- For the purposes of administration and enforcement of this agreement.
Links to third party websites
Access to information stored about you
By law you have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to Nationwide Franking Sense Limited at the address on our Contact page. We reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 for providing such information to you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.